Faceți căutări pe acest blog

Faceți căutări pe acest blog

joi, 2 aprilie 2015

My first post: blonde highlights!

Hi, this is my first post! :)) I think i can give you some ideas to make blond highlights! Hope you like it:

1. You can use the lemon juice, it's very suitable to lighten hair. Pour lemon juice into a liter of water and then rinse your hair with it (after you wash with shampoo and rinse with water).
2. In the second case you can use chamomile tea. Prepare a tea adding 4 spoons of chamomile flowers into a liter of boiling water. Let the tea to cool, remove the flowers and then rinse your hair with it like in the first case. I think the chamomile tea is the best if you want blond highlights or blond hair.
Sitting in the sun following these methods will enhance the lightening effect.
These are the best methods to make blonde highlights! I hope it will help you! Bye. :)

2 comentarii: